Delhi University undergraduate admissions 2021 is going to kick-start tomorrow, 2nd August 2021. Thus, all the DU aspirants are advised to keep the necessary documents ready in hand. All the students need to visit the official Delhi University portal tomorrow. Also, the varsity has released its admission brochure for the academic year 2021-22 to guide the students.
Table of Contents
DU Admissions 2021: Here is the list of necessary documents one should keep in hand
Before the application-cum-registration form is released, aspiring students should cross-check their available documents.
- Scanned copies of the applicant’s passport-sized photograph
- Scanned copies of the applicant’s signature.
- A Self-attested and scanned copy
- of the standard 10th mark sheet consisting of the date of birth.
- A self-attested and scanned copy of the candidate’s standard 12th mark sheet.
- The aspirant’s character certificate from the educational institutions last attended.
- Class 12th provisional or original certificate.
- The aspirant’s transfer certificate and migration certificate from the educational institution last attended.
- Also, SC/ ST/ PwD/ OBC/ KM/ CW/ EWS certificate, it the student belongs to any one of the categories.
- In the case of sports quota/ ECA admissions, the self-attested copies of sports certificates. Thus, ECA admissions 2021 will be on the basis of certificates and not trials.
- A scanned copy of the online registration form of DU along with the student’s centralized registration number.
Also, it should be noted that students who did not appear in mandatory English are required to submit a certificate. Hence, they should gave passed English as a second language upto class 10.
The undergraduate admissions 2021 are completely merit-based. Thus, the best of four marks obtained by a candidate will be considered as qualifying marks. Also, there is a single universal form for admissions in all colleges. Hence, no candidate has to fill separate forms for each college.