Delhi University has finally unlocked the option for uploading the class 12th mark sheet and other required documents on the online portal for DU admissions 2020. Students who have not yet uploaded their class 12th mark sheets or other required certificates and documents for DU admissions 2020 can now upload it and make changes in their forms on the Delhi University admission portal.
The University has provided the final chance for the students to upload all their documents to seek admission to the University of Delhi. So far no official notification has been released on the official website. The Delhi University will soon release a notification informing the students regarding the lateral admission process. No information has been provided stating the duration for which the portal will remain open.
Steps for accessing the correction portal and uploading of documents
- Open the University of Delhi official website I.e., du.ac.in and visit the DU admission portal.
- Log in to the DU admission portal with your registered email ID.
- Two options will appear on your screen stating ‘update academic section’ and ‘update form’.
- Students are required to click on the update form section.
- A page comprising of student’s personal details will show up on the screen. Students can edit their personal details here.
- Once you have edited your personal details, click on the ”Next” option. The screen will show all the files and documents uploaded by the candidates. Students here can rectify their uploaded documents or can upload their class 12th mark sheet if not yet uploaded.
- If students have not yet received their original mark sheets from their respective schools, they can upload their DigiLocker mark sheet.
- After uploading all the required documents for DU admissions, click on “Next”. A notification inquiring for confirmation will appear on the screen. Students are advised to give the confirmation only when they have uploaded all the required documents and details precisely. Once your form is edited on the portal, you will be not able to re-edit it.
Delhi University closed its registration process for DU admissions 2020 on 31st August. This year, the University witnessed a jump in its applications by almost a lakh for its undergraduate courses. The coronavirus situation led to the shifting of the entire admission process online. The DU admission 2020 application portal was open for around 10 weeks.
Over 60% of the total applications are from Delhi. The cutoffs are expected to be released by the first week of October while the classes are expected to commence from the first week of November.