On the first day of DU admission, many students completed all the stages in a hurry and went directly to the portal to check their cutoff. Due to many people not being aware of this, they made their complaint to DU.
If you are going for admission to DU, then first read the instructions issued by DU on its website. Students will get a lot easier by reading instructions.
THESE STEPS ARE IMPORTANT FOR ONLINE ADMISSION
• From 10 o’clock online applications will be available
• For admission from where the student applied, he has to open that portal
• There he will have complete information about the first cutoff and his application.
• Students will choose course and college after seeing their cutoff here
• When you choose the college and course, you will have to give a reference number
• When you complete all, the selected college will get this information.
• If there is any problem with your application or certificate, then the college will contact you through the mail.
• If the form uploaded by you is acceptable and confirmed only then the principal will approve your application after examining it.
• After approval, the link to deposit the fee will come from the concerned college.
• Your admission will be valid only after the confirmation of the fee submission.
If the student wants admission from one college to another college, then after admission, he has to choose another college. In such a situation, when he is confirmed for admission in another college, then he will have to cancel the first admission.
The fee prescribed by DU will be deducted for this. This amount is one thousand rupees.
Department of Hydrology of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Roorkee) is inviting applications for… Read More
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) has commenced the JMI admission process for session 2021-22 on the… Read More
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has allowed the aspirants who appeared in the Term-End… Read More