FMS Delhi or Faculty of management affiliated with the University of Delhi has begun the application process for admission in MBA or full-time Masters in Business Administration for the session 2021-23. The college has released the application forms on FMS Delhi official website I.e. fms.edu. The FMS Delhi will shortlist the applicants based on the scores obtained in the Common Admission Test (CAT 2020). The applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in their undergraduate degree to be eligible for the FMS Delhi interview round.
The last date to apply for Masters in Business Administration at FMS Delhi is 31st December 2020. In all 251 unreserved seats will be offered to applicants for FMS admission 2021.
Registration process for MBA application at FMS Delhi
- First, visit the official website of the Faculty of Management Studies.
- Next, click on the online application link.
- Then, register yourself on the online portal by filling up of admission form.
- Fill in the required details including, name, email address, city, and state.
- Next, applicants will receive a notification mail with the verification link on the registered email address.
- Click on the verification link received via mail.
- Now, you will receive an email confirming your registration for admission to FMS.
Faculty of Management Studies will consider the CAT score secured by the applicants and the marks obtained in class 10th and 12th, followed by a statement of purpose, extempore round, personal interview.
The division of final score for admission to FMS will be:-
Marks obtained in class 10th and 12th board exams – 10%
CAT 2020 score – 50%
Personal interview round – 15%
A statement of purpose – 10%
Extempore round – 5%
If students confront any problem during the registration process, they can reach out to the helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 011-27666387.
FOR INSTANT DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM