College of Vocational Studies Delhi University has released the 1st cutoff list for admission to various courses. The College of Vocational studies is the prominent college of Delhi University. The admission council of CVS has released the cutoff list for online DU admission on its official website.
Delhi University’s College of Vocational Studies has released the first cutoff for six undergraduate courses with the highest being 96.5% for applicants of B.A. (Hons.) English, B.A. (Hons.) Economics, and B.Com (Hons.).
The admission procedure in CVS will be completely online for the academic session 2020-21. For the procedure of calculation of the best four and other detailed terms and conditions of admission, students can refer to the University of Delhi e-bulletin of information and college e-bulletin of information on the DU website.
College of Vocational Studies Cut Off 2020
The first cutoff of the College of Vocational Studies has been released in online mode on its official website. Candidates are required to go through the cutoff list released on the College of Vocational Studies website and check if they fulfill the cutoff requirement. It must be noted that the students are not required to provide any credentials for checking the DU admission cutoff list. The CVS cutoff list is available in a PDF format and must be downloaded by the students. Only the candidates scoring the defined marks will be eligible to proceed further with the DU admission procedure.
Procedure to check Vocational Studies Cut Off List 2020
The students can follow the below-mentioned procedure to check the cutoff list of the College of Vocational Studies. The student must avert any mistake while checking the DU admission cutoff list available on the CVS website.
- Visit the official website of the College of Vocational Studies and click on the notification which reads first cutoff % for various courses 2020-21 session.
- The first cutoff percentage list for the College of Vocational Studies Delhi University will appear on the screen.
- Go through the cutoff list for DU admission 2020 for various courses as per the categories mentioned in the cutoff list.
- Students who fulfill the cutoff criteria are advised to download the list for future use.
Documents Required for admission to College of Vocational Studies Delhi University:
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Class 12th mark sheet.
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CE/KM Certificate (in the name of applicant)
After approval of admission, students will be required to make the online fee payment for DU admission from 12th October 2020 to 16th October 2020.