Delhi University (DU) will release the fourth cut-off list for admission to various undergraduate courses (UG) next Sunday i.e. July 8. Once the same will be released, all the candidates can check it on du.ac.in
Meanwhile, the varsity released the third cut-off list on June 29.
Over 33,000 admissions have taken place for over 56,000 seats in the varsity. However, 3,203 students withdrew their admissions. Further, Shri Ram College of Commerce did not issue cut-offs for its courses in the general category.
Meanwhile, the admission process under the third cut-off list will continue till July 7. As reported, the verification of documents and approval of admissions will be held from 9:30 to 1:30 pm for regular shift colleges and 4 pm to 7 pm for evening shift colleges.
How and where to check fourth cut-off list:
- Log on to the official website, du.ac.in
- Click on the relevant link on the homepage
- Fourth cut-off list will be displayed on the screen
DU third cut-off list: Important highlights
- Admissions for courses like Economics (Hons), Political Science (Hons) and Chemistry (Hons) have been reopened under the third cutoff list
- Hindu college has reopened admission for Chemistry (Hons) at 96.66 per cent. Further, the college has demanded 97.50 per cent for Economics, 96.75 per cent for English, and 97 per cent for B.Com (Hons) in general category
- Economics (Hons) was reopened at Lady Shri Ram College at 97.5 per cent
- Gargi College has reopened Political Science (Hons) at 94 per cent, Chemistry (Hons) at 94.33 per cent and Zoology (Hons) at 93 per cent
- The IP College for women has also reopened admission for Mathematics (Hons) at 95 per cent.
About DU admissions:
The university has, for now, announced a total of three cut-off lists. The first cut-off list was announced on June 19.
For more details, candidates can check the official website of DU.
~ Preksha Mishra
A Social Media geek who enjoys writing about youth and their life. Marketer by profession, Digital marketer by passion.