DU has released the first cutoff list for all the affiliated colleges for Delhi University admission 2021. As expected earlier, cutoffs for some courses are on the unrivaled mark of 100% of various colleges.
Colleges like Ramjas, JMC, SRCC, Hindu, DDUC, Hansraj have a 100% cutoff for various courses like political science(h), economics(h), B.Com(h), computer science(h), physics(h), and others.
Admission against the first cutoff list will start from 4th October at 10:00 am and will end at 11:59 pm on 6th October. Students who are achieving cut-off in the first list must apply under the scheduled time. Moreover, DU admission 2021 is in complete online mode.
STEPS TO FOLLOW AFTER DU CUTOFF IS ACHIEVED:
Table of Contents
TO SELECT COLLEGE AND COURSE AS PER ELIGIBILITY
After the release of the cutoff, students must be clear about the pursuing course. Then, finalize a college as per your merit and the cutoff of the college. Moreover, before applying for admission check the eligibility. Then, you must have calculated the best of four/three as per the rules by the University for your course.
GETTING THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
Before applying for admission on the portal students must have the required documents. For date of birth and qualifying marks, you will require a class 10th mark sheet, class 12th mark sheet.
If you belong to any reserved category. Then, you must pursue the reservation certificate from the required statutory authority. Despite all these, you should also hold a self-identification id.
APPLY FOR DELHI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION 2021
- Firstly, log in to the ug portal with your registered email id and password. Then you will see your dashboard.
- After that, you will have the option to apply for admission under the first cut-off and update the academic section on the dashboard. If you need to see or update the academic section then select the option.
- Click on the option to check eligibility, the percentage of your best of four/three for a course.
- After that, click on the option of apply now for admission under the first cut-off.
- Select the college and the course as per your choice and eligibility. Click on the submit option after selecting.
- The college will verify your application and documents. Then, you will get an option for payment of fees on the dashboard. Click on the option and pay your fees. You will get a confirmation mail of admission.
FOR MORE SUCH DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM