Delhi University(DU) admission 2021 began on 4th October against the first cutoff list. More than 47,000 students have applied till the second day of admission against the first merit list. Students have reserved most of the seats at Delhi University. Surprisingly, colleges having a 100% cutoff are also having a good response for admission. However, subsequent merit lists are yet to release.
In the first cut-off list, many students got admission to their preferred college and course. But many students have just reserved their seats in the DU. Now, those students are eagerly waiting for 2nd merit list. Students expect that with the subsequent cutoffs they may get more and better options for colleges and courses.
Table of Contents
DU ADMISSION 2021 IN 2ND CUTOFF
DU will release the 2nd cutoff on 9th October. DU admission 2021 against the 2nd cutoff will start from 11th October, will last on 13th October. Students who have not met the merit in the first merit list can apply to the second list. If in the 2nd merit list students meeting the merit and eligibility of a college and course after admission under 1st list. Then, they have provision to change their college and course.
However, if a student meeting the required cutoff and eligibility for a college and course in the first list, then they can not again apply for the same course and the college combination. Moreover, a student with a rejected application in the first list will be considered as a fresh applicant in the second list.
STEPS TO CHANGE COLLEGE AND COURSE IN THE 2ND CUTOFF LIST
- Firstly, a candidate needs to log in to their portal with the required email and password.
- Then, you have to withdrawal your existing admission from a college.
- After that, a candidate needs to pay cancellation fees of Rs1000. Download the cancellation confirmation proof for future reference.
- Again login to the admission portal. You will have an option to apply for admission under 2nd cutoff.
- Select your college and the course and click on submit.
- After verification of the documents. You will have to pay fees. Then you will receive the confirmation mail from the University of fees payment and admission.
FOR MORE SUCH DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM