DU ADMISSION 2020 PORTAL LIVE: HOW TO APPLY? DETAILS HERE
DU 2020 Admission Form is out for UG courses & PG courses. Aspirants can fill their application form online through the website. Various UG and PG courses are offered by the Delhi University. There are two types of admissions in DU – entrance-exam based and merit-list based. The DU entrance exams are conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). For merit-based admission, the Delhi University will release five qualification cut-offs this year.
Check all the details and document required for the admission and the step by step procedure to fill the application form.
Documents Required to Fill the Application
• 10th Class Board Certificate (For DOB) (maximum size – 150 KB).
• 12th Class Marks-sheet, if result declared
• Caste Certificate (maximum size – 150KB).
• Scanned Photograph & signature (maximum size: 50KB).
• Income Certificate (for OBC-NCL) (If applicable).
• The last three years Sports Certificate(s) (If applicable).
• Extra-Curricular Activities Certificate(s) (If applicable).
• Aspirant ’s Personal, Guardians, Communications Qualification, & other details.
• Valid Email ID & Mobile Number.
NOTE: Students from different boards whose class 12th results have not been declared yet, the university will open the portal again to update the 12th mark sheet once the results are declared.
How to fill admission form step by step:
Step 1: New ID Login
• Search for the official website of Delhi University. Now, click on the “Undergraduate Admissions” section and UG Admission Portal.
• Now, click on the link “New Registration”. Create your new account and fill your details such as Email ID, Name, Mobile Number, Password, etc and then click on the “Register” button.
• All the details will be sent to that Email ID to confirm the online registration.
Step 2: Details submissions
• A login page will paper, enter your Email and Password, and click on the login button. Click on the “Continue” button ones you read the instructions. The application form will appear on the screen.
• Aspirants are instructed to fill various details in the application such as educational, communication, course applying, personal, bank details, and other details.
• Bank Details: Candidates have to enter their account number and IFSC code in case of a fee refund.
• Then, click on the submit button. Check all the details & click on the “NEXT” button.
• Now click on- Do you wish to apply for Merit-Based Courses, for the merit-based admission. Then, click on the “Submit” button. Check all the details & click on the “NEXT” button.
• Now, click on- Do you wish to apply for Entrance Based Courses, for the entrance based admission. Then, click on the “Submit” button. Check all the details & click on the “NEXT” button.
• Fill sports, ECA, details, etc.
Step 3: Upload Images
• Go through the image upload option.
• Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph (Size: 20 KB to 50 KB), signature (Size: 20 KB to 50 KB) & 10th class certificate (Size: 75 KB to 150 KB). The images should be accepted in JPG/JPEG format.
• Candidates should upload the images in the prescribed format.
• Click on the Next button after uploading all the images.
Step 4: Fee Payment
• The application fee is Rs. 100 for general & OBC and Rs. 50 for SC/ST & PwD candidates.
• Fee payment can be made using debit/credit card or net banking.
• Go through the make a fee payment option.
• Select the payment mode.
• Fill the payment details and make payment.
Step 5: Download & Print Application
• After the fee payment process aspirations can take a printout of the application.
• Click on the “Print Form” option.