The Delhi University will soon release the first entrance-based merit list for admission in undergraduate courses. The official date for the release of the 2020 merit list being 19th October 2020. The lists will be declared for courses in which the admission is through the Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET).
It is different from the other cut-offs as the basis of selection is not solely based on 12th class result. Students must give the entrance exam and according to the merit lists, they will be allotted a college in the Delhi University.
The entrance-based courses are BA (Hons) Business Economics, BA (Hons) Humanities and Economics, Bachelor of Management Studies, and BA (Hons) Multimedia and Mass Communication. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is responsible for conducting the Delhi University Entrance Test.
The official site of NTA DUET can be accessed by the students to check the entrance-based merit list. Further, if some seats remain unoccupied then more DU spot admission lists will be announced.
The DU entrance-based merit lists dates are listed below:
FIRST MERIT LIST –
- Release date of first merit list – October 19th, 2020
- Dates for verification of documents and admission approval – October 19th to October 21st, 2020 (starting from 5 pm on October 19th)
- Last date of payment of fees – October 23rd, 2020 (11:59 pm)
SECOND MERIT LIST –
- Release date of second merit list – October 26th, 2020
- Dates for verification of documents and admission approval – October 26th to October 28th, 2020 (starting from 5 pm on October 26th)
- Last date of payment of fees – October 30th, 2020 (11:59 pm)
THIRD MERIT LIST –
- Release date of third merit list – November 2nd, 2020
- Dates for verification of documents and admission approval – November 2nd of November 4th, 2020 (starting from 5 pm on November 2nd)
- Last date of payment of fees – November 6th, 2020 (11:59 pm)
SPOT ADMISSIONS –
- Opening of registration portal for spot admissions – November 9th, 2020
- For the spot admission, the date for 1st seal allocation – November 10th, 2020 (starting from 9 am to 5 pm)
- Admission against the 1st seal allocation – November 11th, 2020
- Last date of fee payment – November 13th, 2020 (11:59 pm)