Delhi University Admission 2018 online application is closing tomorrow i.e., June 7. The aspirants are advised to log on to the official website of the university, du.ac.in to fill the DU admission form online. Delhi University forms for different undergraduate, postgraduate and M.Phil/PhD programmes were made available online from May 15. Direct link and steps to fill the Delhi University admission form are given below.
The entrance examinations for different Bachelors, Masters and M.Phil courses would be conducted from June 17 to June 21, 2018, in three shifts, 8 to 10 am, 12 to 2 pm and 4 to 6 pm. The exam duration will be of 2 hours. Also, online application to Postgraduate Diploma in Cyber Security and Law is open.
Steps to fill Delhi University form 2018:
- Log on to du.ac.in or admission.du.ac.in
- From the top menu, click on Undergraduate Admissions, Postgraduate admissions and M.Phil./Ph.D. Admissions, as applicable
- On the new page, scroll down and click on UG/ PG/ M.Phil./Ph.D. Admission Portal
- A new DU Admission login Portal would open. Fresh applicants to use New User Registration link below the login space.
- Enter required information and click on Register tab.
- After successful registration, upload photograph, signature, ID proof, Class 10th Certificate. Enter more details as required.
- Fill college and course preferences, centre preferences, preview the application proceed towards payment. Once you have made the payment you would not be allowed to make any changes.
- Take a print out of the online application form as it would be required at the time of DU admission.
For More useful Articles Related to Delhi University College and Life At DU: Visit Here
For Regular Updates Related to DU Admission 2018: Visit Here