The University of Delhi finally released its 1st cut-off for UG courses today, i.e. October 1. Hence, as per expectations, many DU colleges have set the 1st cut-off at 100 percent in their popular courses. Hindu College, Ramjas College, Shri Ram College for Commerce, and others have set the bar really high this year. Also, an upward trend in the 1st cut-off percentile is witnessed after the release.
Table of Contents
Colleges with 100 percent 1st cut-off along with the respective courses:
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) for Economics (Hons) and B.Com (Hons) – 100%
- Hindu College set the bar at 100 % for Political Science (Hons) and BCom (Hons)
- Ramjas College also released 100 % for Political Science
- SGBT Khalsa College for BCom (Hons) – 100%
- Hansraj College for BSc (Hons) Computer Science – 100%
- Jesus and Mary College (JMC) for Psychology (Hons) -100%
- Shaheed Sukhdev College Business Studies for BSc (Hons) Computer Science – 100%
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay College did also set the cut-off at 100 % for BSc (Hons) Computer Science
1st cut-off of majority colleges are above 99 percent:
As per the officials said, DU cut-offs went up in 2021 as compared to 2020. Thus, the majority of colleges at Delhi University have their cut-off above 99 percent.
Kirori Mal College (KMC) is offering BA (Hons) Political Science at 99 percent. Also, BA (Hons) Economics at KMC has recorded the 2nd highest cut-off at 98.5 percent. Jesus and Mary College is in talks as it set the highest cut-off at 100 for Psychology Hons. However, even Political Science (Hons) at JMC is offered at a cut-off as high as 99.75 percent.
Hansraj is offering BSc (Hons) Computer Science at 100% in 1st cut-off which is 2.5 % higher than 2020. Also, the cut-off for Economics rose by 1 percent here.