DRDO Girls scholarship aspirants can still apply if they are eligible for the same. The last date of application for the DRDO Scholarship for girls has been extended, now again.
This implies all those female candidates who are eligible and possess a valid score in JEE Main or Gate and in addition to this, are enrolled in the first year of a full time four year degree of BE or BTech in engineering can apply. Even those female candidates who are pursuing either of the three ME, MSc in Engineering, or MTech can easily apply for the scholarship. The last date of application for the DRDO Scholarship for girls has been extended to 15 January 2021.
All those candidates who will be selected out of the applicants will be given a scholarship amount of Rs.1,20,000 per year or their annual fees for all four years. And the postgraduate selected students will receive an amount of Rs 15,500 per month summing up to Rs 1,86,000 per year for a period of a maximum of 2 years.
FOLLOWING ARE IMPORTANT DETAILS ASSOCIATED TO DRDO SCHOLARSHIP
- Female students studying in the first year of BE or BTech degree in:-aeronautical engineering, aerospace engineering, aircraft engineering, space engineering and rocketry, avionics, can apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates (Female) enrolled in two-year-full-time ME, MTech in aerospace engineering, pace engineering, and rocketry, avionics, aeronautical engineering, or aircraft engineering OR MSc in Engineering along with a valid GATE score can apply.
- Applications to be submitted on the official website i.e., the RAC website and applicants need not submit/send the printout of the application form by post.
- The last date of uploading documents is only till the last date, i.e. closing date of the application which is 15 January.
- Only locked applications with correct details will be considered as a complete application. Applicants, however, can unlock their application and make corrections till the closing date.
Candidates seeking more information or wanting to view the official notification of the DRDO Scholarship are advised to visit the link provided.