Table of Contents
- 1 The Controversy over Prime Minister , Narendra Modi’s degree is taking a new turn again.
- 2 School of Open Learning (SOL), Delhi University has said that they have NO PASSED OUT DATA FROM THE YEAR 1978 , when Modi is said to be passed out. Sol said they maintain this only for one Year after the student gets passed out.
- 3 In response to an RTI query by this IANS correspondent seeking a list of students who had qualified for a BA degree in 1978, the SOL said: “The data is not maintained in the branch in the order as desired by the applicant.”
- 4 SOL representative also said: “No such list is maintained in the branch. As per weeding rules of the university, spare copies of the published result is kept only for one year.
- 5 “The disclosure of such information has no relationship to any public activity or interest. Disclosure of such information is exempt under section 8(1)(j) of the Act,” she further said.
- 6 Source: NDTV