From today, i.e.., from February 17, Delhi University reopened once again after two years. Undergraduate and postgraduate students reached their respective colleges to attend their offline classes. The officials took this decision after they observed a decline in COVID-19 cases in the national capital.
Many students protested at the north campus to reopen colleges. However, some reports clarify that students are not protesting to operate classes in hybrid mode. So, Delhi University released some guidelines for the students to follow. All the students who are and who aren’t happy with this decision have to follow the guidelines.
Table of Contents
DELHI UNIVERSITY GUIDELINES FOR OFFLINE CLASSES
Regardless of who is in favor or against the decision of reopening offline classes, there are certain guidelines that everyone on their college campus needs to follow.
- Many students from outside Delhi study at Delhi University. So, before attending offline classes, those students have to be in an isolation period. After they are isolated for three days, they can attend their offline classes.
- Students have to wear masks and maintain social distance. This rule is the same for class as well.
- Students have to bring their vaccination certificates to the college. They can present them either at the entry of the College or anywhere else on the campus.
- The college authority has sanitized and ventilated all the classrooms. As students are returning to the campus, they must not feel that the campus is not well maintained.
- Colleges must have thermal scanners and hand sanitizers. Moreover, students must cooperate with the hostels for accommodation.
So, students can go through the guidelines in detail on the official website. They can go through the official website of Delhi University, du.ac.in, and check the latest updates.