Delhi University is now recruiting assistant professors for more than 200 posts. So, the varsity will close the application portal today, i.e., on 24th December.
Candidates who want to be assistant professors in different departments can fill the form today. They can go through the official website of DU to do the same.
Table of Contents
HOW TO APPLY IN DELHI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT PROCESS
To apply for assistant professors, follow the steps given below:
- Refer to the official website.
- Reach the section that reads work with DU
- Go to the option to apply for the assistant professor
- Click on the link that opens online application
- Apply for the post and upload relevant documents
- Pay the application fees once you are done with the application process.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DELHI UNIVERSITY RECRUITMENT
To apply for the post of an assistant professor, Candidates must have done post-graduation with minimum 55 percent. However, they must also hold an equivalent grade for direct recruitment. On the other hand, candidates must also clear a national eligibility test that University Grants Commission holds. It is commonly known as UGC NET.
APPLICATION FEE OF DU RECRUITMENT
For female candidates, DU is now charging any application fee. Candidates of SC, ST, and PWD categories also do not have to pay any application fee. On the other hand, candidates from general, OBC and EWS category have to pay Rs.500 as application fees. DU will recruit around 251 professors this time.