The National Testing Agency (NTA) releases the Delhi University LLB 2020 Entrance Test scorecards on its website. NTA conducted the entrance examination from 6 to 11 September across 24 cities in the nation.
The detailed marks secured by the student will be mentioned in the Delhi University LLB 2020 scorecard. As per the report, candidates who want to check the result have to enter their form number and date of birth.
However, the exam was held in the computer-based test (CBT) mode. Students who have cleared the DU LLB entrance exam are capable to take admissions to 3-year LLB courses offered by Campus Law Centre, Law Centre-I, and Law Centre-II of the Delhi University.
Firstly, the candidates who have qualified for the LLB entrance exam 2020 will have to come up for the counseling and seat allotment rounds. Then, the NTS will shortlist the students based on the Delhi University LLB 2020 cut off marks determined
The entrance exam had 100 MCQs (multiple-choice questions). The paper had questions from reasoning, general awareness, subject knowledge up to the level of Class 10, language comprehension (Hindi and English).
How to Download DUET LLB 2020 scorecard
1. Visit the National Testing Agency’s (NTA) official website that is nta.ac.in
2. A link will be visible on the homepage that reads, Display of Score Card for LLB Course of DU Entrance Test-2020.
3. A document in PDF form will appear in front of you. However, the link to download the scorecard will be available there.
4. Click on the link and you will able to see a new page. Enter the required details such as form number and date of birth there.
5. Now, click on the Login button.
6. The scoreboard of DUET LLB 2020 will appear on your screen. Then take a printout for further use.
FOR INSTANT DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Meeting new challenges is her passion. She is very fond of Physics in everything and constantly tries to make herself aware of the world around her.