delhi university journalism

Journalism is one of the most popular subjects among students. Further, along with all the valuable courses of DU, Delhi University journalism is quite well-known.

There are the majority of DU colleges that offer journalism. The PG department of the South campus has started the admission process for one year PG diploma in Hindi journalism.

ELIGIBILITY AND RESERVATION CRITERIA FOR JOURNALISM COURSE FROM DU

The eligibilities to apply for Delhi University Journalism in Hindi are:

  • Bachelor Degree in any course from any university
  • At least 50% in graduation

Reservation criteria

  • 15% seats reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC)
  • 7.5% seats reserved for Scheduled Tribes (ST)
  • 3% for Disabled Students
  • OBC and the financially weak reservation will be according to the university criteria

FEE STRUCTURE 

The free structure is quite similar to other Du courses. The total fee for one year PG diploma in Hindi journalism is Rs.15,175 and Rs.12,125 for SC/ST category.

UG ADMISSION 2021: FAQ’s REGARDING DU ADMISSION

SELECTION PROCESS OF JOURNALISM

There is no entrance to get admission in this course. You just have to be fully eligible to apply. However, the interview will be taken.

delhi university journalism
Source: Hindi.du.ac.in

You will be admitted only if graduation marks and interview marks match their criteria. Moreover, from a total of 100, 80% is allotted to graduation marks and the rest of the 20% is for interviews.

HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS COURSE

As we know, the admission process for DU 2021 is completely online. However, the admission process for a Delhi University journalism of Hindi department is offline.

You can download the application form for the PG diploma in Hindi journalism from the official website of DU. Read all the instructions carefully and fill the application in your handwriting.

After filling up the application form and attaching all the mentioned documents. Subsequently, the applicants have to assemble one demand draft of Rs. 450 or Rs.300 for SC/STs.

HOW TO SUBMIT

After completing all the formalities, you have to send the application to Hindi Department, Delhi University, South Campus, New Delhi.

The application can be sent in two ways:

  1. Speed Post
  2. If you are a resident of Delhi or Delhi-NCR, you can submit it physically

LAST DATE TO APPLY

The application form started on 17th August 2021 and the Last date to apply is 10th September 2021

FOR MORE SUCH DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here