DELHI UNIVERSITY FINALLY RELEASED ITS EXAMINATION FORMS: STAMPING ON THE CONFIRMATION OF EXAMINATIONS
DELHI UNIVERSITY EXAM 2020: Delhi University today released the online examination form for the coming semester examination. Thus making clear that the rumors about the cancellation of the examination are fake. Delhi University is now all set to conduct its examinations as soon as the situations turn to normal.
Students who are supposed to appear for the May-June semester examinations of Delhi University are required to fill the online examination form. The step by step process and direct link for filling the online examination form has been shared below.
- Go to DU Online Examination Form Link
- Select the name of your college; mention your University roll number, your full name and date of birth to login.
- You will be directed to a new page consisted of student details, examination forms, print form.
- Click on the fill examination form button and provide the information asked
- After submitting, take a printout of the examination form.
After taking a printout of the form, this printout has to be submitted in the college once the college re-opens post lockdown.
All the best for your examinations!!
For More useful Articles Related to Delhi University College and Life At DU: Visit Here
For Instant DU Updates Join our Telegram Channel
~ Abdul Qadir