Table of Contents
- 1 The CBSE Chairman, R K Chaturvedi had asked Delhi University Vice Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi to award “appropriate weightage” to students passed out from CBSE seeking admission to undergraduate courses in DU this year so that they do not lose out to candidates from other state boards that inflate their class results.
- 2 But Delhi University has rejected the plea which was made by CBSE for extra weightage /concessions to CBSE students for admission in DU this year.
- 3 According the last year 2016 data. DU received over 2.5 lakhs of applications from Delhi and more than 50, 000 forms were received from Uttar Pradesh.
- 4 Seeing this issue officials of DU said to TOI, ” There have been issues with the boards from Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Andra Pradesh among others on inflating marks. But they are not exceptions as even CBSE had been ‘inflating’ marks in the past.
- 5 Though DU will conduct open days for students and Parent, where all the query related to admissions will be solved.
- 6 For complete Guide throughout your admission Process Keep following us here- www.facebook.com/duupdates