The National Testing Agency (NTA) will end the CUET PG 2022 registration process tomorrow, 10 July. Candidates who haven’t applied yet for the Common University Entrance Test Post Graduate can fill out the form on the official website.
Further, till 11 July, candidates can complete the application process by making fee payments. Thereafter, the correction window will open from 12 to 14 July (11:50 PM). So, the website on which candidates can fill up the application form is cuet.nta.nic.in.
According to the National Testing Agency, “Correction in the specific CUET application form will be accepted. Moreover, submission of additional fee for modifications (depending on changes made) till 14 July (11:50 PM).”
Table of Contents
How to fill out the form for CUET PG 2022? Step by Step
- Head to their official website i.e., cuet.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads “Registration for CUET (PG)-2022”.
- Then, register yourself by entering your details. Application number will be generated.
- Now, using the application number, fill up your CUET PG 2022 application form.
- Upload all the required documents with the specifications mentioned.
- Thereafter, to complete the process, pay the online application fee.
- Submit the filled-up applications, download and take a printout of it for future reference.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM