The registration process for the CSIR UGC NET exam will be closed today. Students can go through the registration process of CSIR NET now and apply for the exam.
To apply for the entrance exam of the University Grants Commission, students must go through the official website. They can complete the payment process by January 3, 2022. On the other hand, the National Testing Agency has postponed the schedule of the entrance exam. The exam was going to take place on 29th January.
Table of Contents
WHEN IS CSIR UGC NET EXAM
So, the exam will take place on 15th to 18th February. Students have many other major examinations on 5th and 6th February, So, they requested the National Testing Agency to postpone the exam.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CSIR NET EXAM
To apply for the CSIR NET exam, students can follow the steps that are given below:
- Firstly, refer to the official website csirnet.nta.nic.in first.
- Click on the registration link present there for the application process.
- Register yourself. If you have already registered, enter your login credentials.
- Fill in the application form with relevant details.
- Lastly, submit the application fee and you have completed the application process now.