The National Testing Agency (NTA) on its official website has released the admit card for the Joint CSIR UGC NET June examination 2020. The agency’s official website has also uploaded a notice regarding the same.
Students who have registered for the exam are requested to visit csirnet.nta.nic.in. And download their admit card online by filling in their application number and date of birth.
On November 19, 21, and 26, 2020, the NTA will conduct the Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2020 exams for Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professor in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) at different centers spread across the nation.
As per the notification, the Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2020 will be conducted for 2,62,692 students. Moreover, Students are requested to note that:
1. The Admit Card is allocated provisionally to the students, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility circumstances.
2. Admit Card will not be delivered by post.
3. Students must not amputate the Admit Card or edit any entry made therein.
However, the issue of Admit Card shall not certainly mean approval of eligibility which shall be further examined at successive stages of the admission process. Students are notified to maintain a copy of their Admit Card in good condition for future consideration.
Steps To Download CSIR UGC NET admit card 2020:
1. Open the official website that is csirnet.nta.nic.in
2. After that the homepage will appear and click on the link, Download admits card.
3. You will able to see a new page on the display screen. Enter your details and login.
4. The admit card of the CSIR NET 2020 will seem on the screen.
5. Now download the admit card available there and don’t forget to take its print out.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Meeting new challenges is her passion. She is very fond of Physics in everything and constantly tries to make herself aware of the world around her.