CLAT 2022 Admit Cards: On 6 June, the Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) released the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2022 admit cards. Therefore, applicants can head to the official website i.e., consortiumofnlus.ac.in to download the admit card. Moreover, the examination date is 19 June 2022.
The CLAT entrance test is for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. This year, the consortium decided to conduct two tests. The timing for the examination will be 2 PM to 4 PM for both programs.
Table of Contents
CLAT 2022 admit cards: How to download the admit cards?
- Firstly, head to the official website i.e., consortiumofnlus.ac.in or click here
- Click on the link that reads ‘CLAT Admit Card 2022’.
- Now, enter your respective CLAT registration or application number. Also your date of birth in the given spaces.
- Thereafter, the admit card will display on your screen. Download it and take a printout for further reference in future.
- Further, if any candidate wants to clear doubt or query, they can contact the convenor’s office through Email or Phone Number. Email:- email@example.com Contact No.:- 080-47162020
Know the CLAT Exam Pattern
The question paper will consist total of 120 questions for the postgraduate exam. However, the undergraduate exam will comprise 150 questions in total. Moreover, the CLAT exam will include 5 sections: English, Quantitative Techniques, Current Reasoning, General Knowledge, Legal Reasoning and Logical Reasoning.
Most importantly, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer. Whereas 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM