Christ University conducted an entrance test named CUET, i.e. Christ University Entrance Test. The varsity conducted session 1 of CUET 2021 in an Artificial Intelligence-based proctored mode.
Students who have registered for undergraduate courses like BHM, BBA, and BA Journalism are eligible to appear for CUET 2021. The entrance exam is not the only criteria to apply for CUET 2021. After the entrance test, students have to apply for micro presentation, MP and personal interview, PI.
The admit card that students got includes the exact dates and details of the selection process. CUET 2021 would be in three sessions. The varsity would hold the exam on 21st March, 10th April, and 19th June. Every candidate who is going to appear for the entrance exam must read and adhere to all the instructions given in the admit card.
Table of Contents
WHEN IS CUET 2021?
The varsity began accepting registrations from 8th December. For the first slot, students had to register by 10th March. For the second slot, they have to register by 28th March and 9th June respectively. CUET 2021 for the first slot was today. The second slot would be on 10th April and the third slot would be on 19th June respectively.
ADMISSION PROCESS OF CHRIST UNIVERSITY
The varsity would hold a micro presentation and personal interview for the first slot from March 21 to March 31. For the second slot, it would be from 10th April to 20th April and the third slot from 20th June to 24th June. CUET 2021 for the BA course would be from 9 am to 10:20 am, BHM courses would be from 1 pm to 2:30 pm. On the other hand, the BBA course entrance exam would be conducted from 3 pm to 4:30 pm.
GUIDELINES FOR CUET 2021
Here are some guidelines given to follow while appearing for the entrance exam. The guidelines are:
- If any student will violate the rules given by the Christ University, the guidelines would mark it as “unsatisfactory”. This would lead to the termination of the test and the authority would treat it as misconduct.
- Students would have a stable internet connection with a mic and webcam on their respective laptops.
- It is an artificial intelligence-based proctored test. So, if the test taker would observe any breach of threshold in the code of conduct, he or she would automatically lock the test.
- Students appearing for the entrance exam must join at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- Everyone must close all other apps and software running in the background before the commencement of the exam.
- Students should not make use of headphones or any other type of listening equipment while writing their exam.
WHY CUET 2021 IS CONDUCTED?
Christ University organizes this entrance exam to grant admission BBA (Hons), BBA (Finance and International Business), LLM, B Com (Hons), B Com (International Finance), BBA (Finance and Accountancy), B.Tech., LLM, BA LLB, BA LLB (Hons), BA Economics, BHM, and many more. The university will hold PI and Micro Presentation through video conferencing.
Lastly, students would get admission based on their academic performance, and marks secured in CUET 2021, MP, and PI.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM