On Wednesday, As per the policy framed by the Supreme Court of India, The CBSE stated that it will conduct exams for private students from 16 August to 15 September 2021. CBSE told the UGC and CBSE are looking after the concerns of all the candidates. The UGC will phase out the admission schedule of the universities based on the result of these students as was done by the UGC in 2020.
Treat the official notice by the CBSE as
• Candidates appearing in CBSE board schools for the 10th or 12th class exam for the 1st time.
• In the case of regular students, the schools have a record of the assessment done by the schools during the current year.
• Therefore their result has to be declared based on evaluation policy approved by the Supreme Court.
• In the case of regular students, the schools have conducted a unit test, mid-term, and pre-board examination and based on these the performance of the students will be evaluated.
• Candidates who were regular candidates in CBSE and could not pass in the 1st or 2nd attempt or want to give improvement or in an additional subject.
• Also, some students are private candidates from Delhi, who are permitted to appear in CBSE board examinations like women and correspondence candidates.
• Actually, CBSE and schools do not have old reports of private students, hence, their results cannot be formulated based on the new evaluation policy.
There was also a discussion in the Supreme Court:
It is crucial to note that the problem of private students was also examined in the Supreme Court. Thereafter the strategy was framed, wherein it was decided to conduct written exams to declare the results of private candidates.
The problem was discussed in detail and the court conceded with all the petitioners. Under this proposal, the board will administer exams for private category candidates from 16 August 2021 to 15 September 2021. At the same time, the result will also be announced in minimum time to save them from any complications regarding admission to higher education institutions.