On Wednesday, HRD Minister Ramesh Kumar Pokhriyal launched an interactive course on ‘ Experimental Study’. The application is meant for academics and faculty members. The course has been developed by CBSE with collaboration with TATA trusts and received the platform of Diksha under the guidance of MHRD.
Experiential Studying’ education enables college students to fasten the content material of the training areas and topics with their very own lives and the world around them. This promotes self-thinking, creativity, and productive examination expertise among college students. It’s a fundamental fact that studying by rote when changed with studying by doing accelerates the satisfaction, understanding, and conceptual readability of the coed. Whereas the trainer facilitates and guides, the coed is ready to contemplate, assume critically, and make choices and hold information by developing it.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Lecturers can observe three easy steps to affix the course:
- 0.1.1 Step 1: select DIKSHA app on Android smartphone
- 0.1.2 Step 2: Sign up using current DIKSHA account OR Sign up through Google OR Register on DIKSHA utilizing e-mail id or cell quantity
- 0.1.3 Step 3a: Scan the QR code utilizing DIKSHA cell software;
- 0.1.4 OR
- 0.1.5 Step 3b: Click on the hyperlinks to open the course on DIKSHA cell software or desktop/laptop computer net browser.
- 1 CBSE ASKS SCHOOLS TO CONDUCT RE-EXAMS FOR 9TH AND 11TH FAILED STUDENTS
Lecturers can observe three easy steps to affix the course:
Step 1: select DIKSHA app on Android smartphone
Step 2: Sign up using current DIKSHA account OR Sign up through Google OR Register on DIKSHA utilizing e-mail id or cell quantity
Step 3a: Scan the QR code utilizing DIKSHA cell software;
It’s wished that after fulfillment of this course, the lecturers will be eligible to make surveying extra joyful, reflective, and multidisciplinary. Lecturers on efficient fulfillment of the course can obtain course completion certificates from the DIKSHA portal from July 10 onwards.
CBSE has additionally intentional regional webinars for hub leaders and can share particulars by means of CBSE centers of excellence. For any extra question, colleges could contact firstname.lastname@example.org