Table of Contents
- 0.1 The ongoing class XII Board Exam’s Accountancy paper of the Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE) has allegedly been leaked on WhatsApp. The CBSE XIIth Accountancy paper was supposed to take place on Thursday morning, i. e., March 15. Nevertheless, the paper was apparently leaked before the exam took place.
- 0.2 The image of this question paper is being shared on WhatsApp and other social media platforms since Wednesday. The leaked images apparently includes questions from set-II of the CBSE Question Paper. It really is being reported that the paper was apparently leaked in Rohini, Delhi and was later circulated to other areas of Delhi.
- 0.3 The news is confirmed by Delhi Education minister Manish Sisodia for the Indian Exhibit. “I had asked the Secretary and Directorate of Education to check on and it is confirmed, the questions matches with set -II, ” the Aam Aadmi Party leader said.
- 0.4 The Central Board of Secondary Education too has verified this news but said that it was shocked to know about the development. CBSE said that paperwork are kept under limited security it is not possible for a pupil to leak it. The board believes that it was the job an insider.
- 1 ‘Is class 12th board result important?’ such question starts hovering in mind of most of students few days before the result day. Without a doubt, class 12th marks are important.
- 2 Read- How important is Class 12th Result?