Delhi Technological University has started inviting applications for M.Sc. Programme. The course would be of two years in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biotechnology. So, all the subjects have different admission and eligibility criteria to pursue the course.
- For M.Sc. Mathematics, a student must have pursued BA/ B.Sc. Honors or PROGRAMME with Mathematics as the main subject.
- For M.Sc. Physics, students of BA/B.Sc. Honors or Programme must have physics as one of the main subjects.
- M.Sc. Chemistry: Chemistry must be one of the main subjects for students pursuing an M.Sc. in Chemistry. Moreover, they must have passed BA/ B.Sc. Honors or Programme in graduation.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology: For M.Sc. Biotechnology, students must have Biology as one of the main subjects along with B.Sc. Honors.
Table of Contents
- 1 DU ADMISSION PROCESS 2021 WILL BEGIN AFTER BOARD RESULTS ARE ANNOUNCED
- 2 JMI ADMISSION 2021: 8 NEW COURSES TO BEGIN FROM THE COMING SESSION
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF M.Sc. PROGRAMMEME
So, talking about the eligibility criteria, students must have got minimum of 55 percent or 5.5 CGPA in graduation. On the other hand, students who are in their final year and going to appear for their final year exams now can also apply for admission provisionally.
M.Sc. PROGRAMME ENTRANCE EXAM
Firstly, students have to appear for an entrance exam on All India Basis. It would be a computer-based entrance exam of 60 minutes. Students have to attempt 40 multiple-choice questions. So, each question would carry 4 marks along with a negative marking. 1 mark would be deducted on every wrong answer.
M.Sc. PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM OF DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
So, to know the syllabus of the entrance exam for the M.Sc. programme at Delhi Technological University is given in the brochure. Students can go through the official website to download the brochure. Moreover, the application form for M.Sc. Programme can be submitted by 14th June. For the same, the varsity would charge Rs.1,000 for unreserved category and Rs.500 for SC, ST, and PWD category.
CONDITIONS OF APPLYING AT DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
So, if any student wants to enroll in more than one M.Sc. Programme, the or she has to fill the form separately for it. Moreover, they have to pay the fees and appear for the entrance exam separately. To know more about the M.Sc. Programme at Delhi Technological University, go through the official website.