Amazon offers internships to CA students to join as a Finance Analyst Intern. This opening is at their Karnataka branch.
An American multinational technology company, Amazon.com, Inc., is based in Seattle. It focuses on artificial intelligence, cloud computing, digital streaming, and e-technology commerce. Out of the Big Four technology companies, Amazon is a part of it along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
Table of Contents
The analyst will be required to produce and deliver financial analysis. This analysis will facilitate corrective actions and the right decision making. Therefore, the analyst will support the Business and the Finance leader.
The analyst will also define business and financial metrics and the needs of local businesses. He/she will also build a process to capture and analyze these metrics on a weekly interval.
THE BASIC QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS INTERNSHIP:
• Must have completed 2 years of Articleship.
• Must exhibit strong leadership and communication skills.
• Should have the ability to work under tight deadlines in an ambiguous environment
• Must be passionate to ensure a great customer experience
• Must have exceptional skills in data analysis
• Should have attention to details; extraordinary problem solving and analytical skills
• Should be a self-starter
• Should have experience in a business process environment
• Must have experience in handling a wide set of stakeholders ranging from Operations, Technology, and Business Leaders.
THE PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS INTERNSHIP:
• Should have some basic knowledge of finance and accounting
• Must have proficiency in Excel
• It will be a plus point if the intern has knowledge of SQL
The novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) is being followed by Amazon closely. Along with it, the implementing processes which promote the safety of its employees, candidates, customers, and communities.
Click here for more details.