Aligarh University is reopening the admission portal due to COVID-19. Students can apply to the university from 14 August.
Aligarh University is admitting students for the new academic session. It has decided to reopen the window for the students to apply in their favorable course. Some students have not yet applied for admission in Aligarh University. Therefore, the varsity has decided to reopen the admission portal for those students. The university will open the application window from 14 August till 21 August 2020. The admission portal for all the courses will close on the specified date except B.Tech and MTech. Their admission window will be open till 28 August 2020.
NEW COURSES IN ALIGARH UNIVERSITY FOR B.TECH AND M.TECH STUDENTS
Aligarh University is offering new courses such as B.Tech in food technology and MTech (Civil Engineering) in Earthquake Engineering and Disaster Management. For admission, students can apply online in the course they want to seek admission. They have to appear for the AMU entrance exam. Those students who qualify for the entrance exam are required to appear for a personal interview. Students who clear the two rounds of the selection process will be granted admission in the applied course.
DETAILS OF ADMISSION PROCESS
The application window will reopen on 14th August 2020. The last date to apply for all the courses except B.Tech and M.Tech is 21 August 2020. The last day to apply for admission to B.Tech and M.Tech is 28 August 2020. The date for entrance exams is not yet decided. The issue of admit cards for entrance exams and declaration of results is yet to be announced.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ALIGARH UNIVERSITY ENTRANCE EXAM
This is the detailed procedure for students to apply for the Aligarh University entrance exam.
- Visit the official website of Aligarh University.
- On the portal, click on the ‘Admissions and Examinations’ tab.
- Click on the apply option for the course you want to enroll.
- Candidates need to fill basic details in order to create a login ID and password.
- After registering, candidates have to fill in their personal and academic details to fill the entrance exam application form.
- Submit the required documents in the same ratio and dimensions mentioned.
- After filling all the details and required documents, proceed to pay the application fee. The application fee would be paid online via net banking/credit card/ debit card.
- After paying the fees the candidate has applied for the Aligarh University entrance exam successfully.