National Law University, Delhi has begun the registration process for the All India Law Entrance Test, AILET 2022. Students can click on the registration form uploaded on the official website of NLU Delhi, nludelhi.ac.in.
Students who want to get admission into BA LLB Honors, LLM, or Ph.D. programmes can apply for AILET 2022. They have to clear the National Law University Delhi entrance exam.
Table of Contents
WHEN IS AILET 2022
So, students can check the eligibility and other details on the website. The deadline to apply for AILET is April 7, 2022. The institute will release the admit card on 21st April 2022. The entrance exam is on 1st May, from 10 am to 11:30 am. However, the institute has not yet released when it will release the results.
APPLICATION FEE FOR AILET 2022
The application fee for AILET is Rs.3,050. However, SC, ST, and PWD category students have to pay only Rs.1,050.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AILET
So, to apply for AILET, follow the steps given below:
- Refer to the official website nludelhi.ac.in.
- Click on the tab for AILET. The application form appears.
- Fill in the information like name and mobile number to generate login details.
- Log in to the portal and apply for the entrance test.
- Submit all the documents required and fill the application fee.