AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Sciences. The institution has disclosed the results of the second round of counseling sessions. It is conducting the counseling of students for the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test, INI CET. AIIMS has declared the information on the official website aiimsexams.org.
INI CET Counseling session is taking place to admit students in affiliated colleges for MBBS program. Moreover, the counseling session is conducted based on the preference that students filed. AIIMS released the results yesterday, I.e. on 4th January, 2021.
So, students may find the seat allotment list on the official website of AIIMS. It includes details such as roll number, institute, category, rank, and course allotted to them.
AFFILIATED COLLEGES FOR MBBS
So, the affiliated institution comprises of eight branches of AIIMS, National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) Bengaluru, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) Puducherry, and Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh (PGIMER) Chandigarh.
HOW TO CHECK INI CET RESULT
Students who wants two check the result of round 2 INI CET can follow the given steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of AIIMS exams. The official website is aiimsexams.org.
- Secondly, a column named “Important Announcement” would be given on the website. Click on it.
- Click on the link named after CET counseling 2021 round 2.
- Students will find the seat allotment list on the screen.
- Lastly, students can their name and roll number in the list to check if they are qualified for admission.
COMPLETE THE ADMISSION PROCESS AT AIIMS
Selected students have to accept the offer by 8th January, 5 PM and submit the fees by 9th January. In case they do not pay the fees and complete the admission process, the institution will declare that seat vacant.