On Monday, the Banaras Hindu University (BHU) released the admit cards for BHU UET 2020 entrance exam. The students who have applied for the entrance exam can check for their admit cards on the official website- http://bhuonline.in.
The entrance test is scheduled for the 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th August 2020. The admit cards for these tests has been released on the official website. On the portal of the Entrance Exam, the students can download their admit cards. The admit cards for the entrance test scheduled on the 30th and 31st of August 2020 will most likely be released on August 24, 2020.
The first phase of the Undergraduate Entrance Test (UET) and the Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET) will be conducted between August 24 to August 31. The first phase of the entrance test will be conducted for admission to the LLB (3 years), B.P.Ed, B.Ed./B.Ed. Special Education, BPA, and BFA programs. B. Com Hons, BA Hons Social Science, BSc Hons Ag, BCom-FMM, BA-LLB (5 years), BSc Hons Biology, BSc Hons Maths, B. Voc, and Shastri Hons.
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD THE BHU UET 2020 ENTRANCE EXAM ADMIT CARD
1. You will be required to log in to the official website of the BHU university- www.bhuonline.in.
2. On the homepage, click on the link that reads Admit Card UET 2020. A new page will appear.
3. Enter the registration ID or the email ID in the box given. Hit the search button after this.
4. You will now be able to see the BHU UET 2020 entrance exam admit card on the screen.
5. For future references, download the admit card and take out its printout.