The applications for admission to a four-year BSc nursing course have been invited by the Indian Army on its official website @ joinindianarmy.nic.in. Only female candidates are eligible to apply for the 220 seats which will be filled in this recruitment process. The application process will remain open till 10 March 2021.
Candidates will have to appear and pass in a computer-based exam to be selected for the course. The exam will be of 150 marks with 50 questions (one mark for each) each from General Science, English and Science.
The exam will not have any negative marking. The exam will be conducted in April and those who qualify for the exam will then be shortlisted for the medical exam and the interview round. The interview stage will be of 100 points/marks.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MILITARY NURSING SERVICES
- Age: born between October 1996 – September 30, 2004.
- Educational Qualification: Applicant should have passed intermediate level (class 12) exam with physics, chemistry, biology, and English. Each subject with not less than 50 percent marks aggregate.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR MILITARY NURSING SERVICES
- Visit the official website joinindianarmy. nic. in
- Click on ‘apply/ log-in’ button
- Register using details create a login id and password
- Fill form, upload images
- Pay fee, submit
The online application fee for the exam is Rs 750.